Mixing Prints Round Two


 Happy Friyay! One of my favorite ways to style looks together is by mixing prints, and I'm sure you've seen before on my blog in this post here. It always ends up being such a unique and fun result like this little black and white ensemble today.
This is the only bell-sleeved top I own, and I love how this style has such a bohemian flair to it. Definitely encourages me to experiment with more 70s boho fashion. Pairing it with a fitted skirt with the same color scheme really adds that feminine and polished touch to the overall look. And since I love having pops of color in a neutral ensemble, you know I couldn't resist adding in a rich shade like wine into the mix.

What are some ways you like to subtly mixed prints together? 



11 comments

  1. I'm in love with those sunglasses. And shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredibly chic in this outfit! Absolutely love how you mixed prints!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These patterns look SO GOOD together! I love the grid pattern skirt!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these prints together. And how cool that you add a bit of colour with those fab shoes! Love it :)

    Ivona from www.thesmokedetector.net
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, you styled it really well! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect print mix!!! I love the sleeves on this blouse.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of black white and burgundy
    Perfect match
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mixed prints, it's one of my fave things to do! :)

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice look! loved how you mixed prints, on point!

    Vanessa❤︎

    http://thefashionstatement.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. mixing prints is so fun! love the black and white.
    xx, lauren
    laurensparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blouse, so pretty! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete