All of the Whites

There's something refreshing about an all-white look. I'm always hesitant to wear white, let alone an entire outfit because I'm clumsy and know that a spill or mark is bound to happen. All fear aside, I decided to take the plunge and just go for it!
I wanted the top to have some sort of pizzaz to spice up the monochrome look and thought this floral print was the perfect piece. Definitely adds a touch of elegance and femininity to the look. To add an extra layer of flair, I styled the cream vest to give the overall outfit some depth and movement. I love the idea of an all-white look but wanted to incorporate a different shade of white into the mix to really make it pop. As for the arm candy, the whole look was neutral so accessorizing with a mint handbag gave it some vibrancy.

Hope you have a fantastic start to your week. xo 
Outfit Details

Top - similar / Jeans / Vest - similar/ Handbag - similar / Sunglasses 

11 comments

  1. Love that top! It's gorgeous. Your vest looks so good with the rest of your outfit.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the whole look, Pear! Love the vest and the beautiful print top!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color combo! I always love neutrals.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty vest!
    http://layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful look! The detail on the top is stunning, and I love that super cute vest!

    www.tailoredandtrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super agree! I'm always scared to wear white too. I simply cannot not spill on it!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the delicate feminine touch the vest adds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the all white look with a pretty top! You look great :)
    xxx
    Marguerite Dunigan
    theautumngirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love loving those sunglasses and pants!

    Xo, Hales | www.sincerelyhales.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The mint hand bag does add lots of vibrancy! Hope you're having a great week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the chic neutrals! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete