Cotton Candy Crush

As this season starts to come to an end and Fall will begin trickling in, I've been wearing a ton of color and embracing pastels like there's no tomorrow. 


When I bought the top and bottom separately, I never thought of pairing them together. It turned out to be such a refreshing and seamless combo. Gives me such a nostalgic vibe and reminds me of those carnival days where I'm munching on an endless array of cotton candy. 

Are you sad that summer is almost coming to an end? 
Outfit Details
Top - similar here and here / Bottoms - similar / Clutch / Heels / Sunglasses 

11 comments

  1. Cute outfit. I like the look of those pants on you! Such a pretty color.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the vintage carnival vibe! Those stripes with that pink are perfect!
    xo,
    January
    www.januaryhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sad to see summer coming to an end, but I'm also excited about layering for the cooler Fall temperatures. Love how you combined the stripes with the soft pink pants. You've got great style! 💖 www.thecultureofdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes and the pale pink together! Love this look lady! XOXO
    Samantha
    www.findingfabulousonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing such a shame summer is drawing near www.ligthyandtheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty look! Gorgeous, fresh, and stylishly chic! Looks as though you are taking advantage of the final days of summer beautifully! #inspo ;)
    X,
    Heather
    www.alittlecasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, I;m also a ton of color lately... I just don't want summer to end! I really love your outfit, especially those pants. You look fab!

    Have a great week !

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits and style! SO effortlessly chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun casual look!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blue top and your sunnies! Nice styling! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute outfit! Love those sunglasses :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete