Denim Days


I am so excited to fully embrace this colorful season and incorporate chambray in my wardrobe more frequently. The dark denim dress is such a flattering color for Spring, and I love this specific silhouette because it has such a feminine and playful twist to it. 


I recently learned about an online retailer called eShakti, and what I really like about their customization concept is that you get to choose different elements for an outfit. Creating something that is personalized to my style and body shape was a really fun process. I wasn't sure how well a customized dress would turn out considering it was my first time doing so, but I was pleasantly surprised by the experience and ease of ordering this dress.

When I checked out their website, I was blown away by the amount of size ranges and really admire a company that caters to so many different shapes and sizes of women. Definitely not easy to find in fashion retailers nowadays. So many other factors go into creating a custom order such as height, sleeve preference, adding a pocket, and overall length that I didn't realize was important until I saw how much of a difference it makes.

What are your thoughts on this dress, and how would you choose customize it to your style? 

Outfit Details 

Dress - eShakti / Heels - Nordstrom / Necklace - Forever 21 (similar) / Sunglasses - Quay / Clutch - Clare V

21 comments

  1. This dress is absolutely adorable! Love the way you styled it.

    Xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is lovely by itself and even prettier with the accessories! I need to look this up as I've been on the hunt for a new denim/chambray dress!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty of you. The vibe is so dreamy and vibrant <3

    x Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! Love Eshakti! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fit of the dress on you. Such fun heels too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute denim dress :)

    XO
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this entire look: your poka dot bag, dress, and lace up shoes!

    Nicole

    thedarlingpetitediva.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress! You looks so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress :) love your pretty clutch !! xx
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful look ! I love your dress and your shoes. :)
    Many kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these pictures! So pretty with all the flowers! Such a cute dress!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is gorgeous, I adore the navy blue pleats! So pretty :D the location is so romantic too! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you look stunning :) Love the combination of the dress and that lace ups *_*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great dress and love the styling. perfect for spring.

    http://southernthreadsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous chambray dress! You look absolutely stunning.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete