Bell Sleeve Blouse

Happy Friday! You may recall this blouse from a previous blog post here when I experimented with mixing prints. I've become such a big fan of the bell sleeve style because of how easily feminine the silhouette appears, and think the flare gives a nice movement to the overall look.
My favorite way of styling this top is with a bralette which you can barely see in the last body picture of the wine color peeping out. To keep the look from appearing too monotone, the bralette and the pointed heels adds a nice dose of color into the black and white mix.

What do you think about bell sleeve tops? 

Outfit Details
Blouse / Jeans / Heels - similar/ Sunglasses 

2 comments

  1. I love bell sleeves! This is a gorgeous top on you, and the shoes is equally lovely too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning dear!! I totally adore your heels :) Would u like to follow each other :) xx
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete