White Tee Chic


TGIF! 

I'm so thrilled this weekend has finally arrived! Unlike many unexciting weekends, I'll be attending a very interesting blogger conference called Simply Stylist in Los Angeles. I know the sound of networking events or panels may seem a bit drab, but this particular one is filled with a lot of amazing influencers and the agenda seems really fascinating, so I can't wait! I'll be sure to share my experience this Monday, so stay tuned for a recap!

I've been on a kick lately wearing white tees practically for any occasion I can get away with. You may remember how I styled it previously here with boyfriend jeans and a scarf for a casual spring look, and this time around I wanted to elevate the white shirt a bit. 

By pairing the shirt with skinny dark jeans, it really created a more polished look and balanced well with all the flowy garments in this outfit. The statement necklace and cream vest brought out a more feminine touch, and with the help of these olive heels it really helped elongate the look too (seriously so comfy for 4 inches!). 

Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you guys next week!

Outfit Details

5 comments

  1. loving the accessories you have with this outfit! those shoes and necklace are perfection.

    xoxo...beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so lucky to be attending a conference for bloggers <3 Love your outfit very classy and chic <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot beat a good white tee! Love this outfit. I have heard great things about that conference too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this vest, and your necklace is beautiful! I hope you had fun at the conference.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic, nothing can really compare to a good white tee!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete