Marble Top

A while back, I wrote about the marble trend here and all the fashion/accessory ways to wear it.  Eight months later, I'm still obsessed with this print! It's adds such a fun take on a black and white ensemble. 
This particular top is from Bangkok, and also comes with matching high waisted shorts. I love pairing it with black jeans so the focus can be on the top and bring out the richness of the print even more. These booties from Vince Camuto were one of my fall favorites and the marble helps transition the wine color into Spring seamlessly.

What are your thoughts on marble? 


Outfit Details

11 comments

  1. Love that top! Really enjoyed how you stepped up and incorporated the marble trend into your outfit, and your posing is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally stunning! I might need to grab that beautiful top ��❤️

    Xx
    Laura | www.twentyteenz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THOSE SHOES

    omg I love them so much xoxo great post girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful top and the pop of color on the shoes is perfection. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pear--hey SC girl!! the marble trend is so huge, all ladies want everything marble!! but love how you are rocking this marbled crop top with them high waisted jeans with so much confidence. the pop of color with those booties go perfect. xoxo,

    janna | www.jannadoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the structure of that blouse! And what a unique print!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greta look! I have a similar pair of shoes in grey but I love them in that color!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are killing it in this crop top! I love everything marble. Such a fun print that can be styled so many different ways. I love this look, keep up the great posts <3
    http://stopdropandvogue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a BEAUTIFUL blog layout!! Love that top! You look gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are rockin' that top, lady! I love the shoes, too! xx

    Jenn | www.thisjenngirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top and the way you combined it with shoes....

    ReplyDelete