Back to Basics with a Simple White Tee

 Now I've never been a basics kind of girl when it comes to fashion, but I do appreciate the classic white tee and the simplicity of the look. There's something so casual and timeless of this basic tee that feels like a blank canvas every time I take it out of my closet in the morning. 

One of my favorite ways to wear this white tee is with boyfriend jeans and a pop of color around the neckline whether that's a statement necklace or a scarf like this one from Lulus. It creates a great layer and makes the outfit more dimensional with hints of spring shades. And of course, to give the outfit some balance and bring in feminine elements, the classic pointed heels was the perfect finishing piece. 

How do you feel about basics, and do you wear them often? 


Tee / Scarf / Jeans / Heels / Handbag (similar)

7 comments

  1. I love your outfit! I'm all about white tshirts on casual days and while traveling, although I'm constantly worried about spilling on myself!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wearing my basics a lot lately. I guess I always have. But there was a time in my life a few years ago where I didn't wear them very much at all.

    This is such a chic outfit! I love those jeans.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A white tee is a must in my style book too! Such an easy, casual look!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, love everything about it ;)

    DARE 2 WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good simple outfit and you nailed it with this one!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely agree with your post. A basic white is always so elegant. Love this look. You look very classy. Also love your accessories. They pair so well with your outfit! :)
    Have a great day babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, casual outfit!

    xo, I

    http://www.linandlin.com

    ReplyDelete