Instagram Round Up

The past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind of crazy but fulfilling moments especially with the holidays wrapped up and the new year in full blast. With the long weekend, I reflected a lot on everything that's happened and also some of my favorite looks and experiences captured on Instagram. 

From spending the holidays with my family in the beautiful town of Sedona to discovering my holy grail coffee shop and to scoring some major fashion steals - Instagram is without a doubt my favorite way to quickly document life's tiny, but beautiful moments.

If you haven't followed me yet, you can check out my Insta page here: StyleByPear :) 

4 comments

  1. Great photos! You're so stylish :)

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great account dear!
    Love it :)
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are all so pretty! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love your feed! Will check out your instagram account shortly!!

    xoxo, Aldora
    Aldora Muses – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger|Instagram

    ReplyDelete