Breezy Beach Wear

Suns out, buns out! Actually not really, but I am excited for warmer weather ahead and although that normally means less clothing, I'm choosing a different way to tame the heat.

As summer starts to set in, I'm starting to embrace brighter colors and more lightweight clothing. I usually don't combine two flowy pieces together, but I felt the open shoulder blouse balanced really well with the wide-leg pants. 

If you don't necessary want to sport a bikini on the beach but want to be comfortable strolling around the hot sand, this outfit is a great alternative. It's super festive, easily puts you into the summer mood with it's vibrant color, and provides a ton of breeze.

What is your go to summer look?

Outfit Details

Top - similar / Bottoms - similar / Purse / Sunglasses 

5 comments

  1. I love those pants! I just ordered my first printed pants earlier this month and I cannot wait for it to get here :)

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute and your right perfect for the beach. Girl here in Houston shorts and tanks are best, its too HOT! LOL

    XOXO
    Yari
    http://www.dreamgorgeously.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this red on you! SO chic and the look is perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cute for the beach! Something you don't see often either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with your clutch, neat and versatile as well! I also adore the drop shoulder trend and this one is perfect! :) My summer look would be off shoulder top and short <3


    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete