The Perfect Jacket for Warm Winters


 Happy Monday!
I'm still mildly obsessed with blazer capes and love styling it with anything imaginable - dresses, maxis, leather skirts, etc just like this previous outfit.  I love how it can easily pull together any outfit and make it look seamlessly polished.


By no means does it keep you super warm or serve as a proper jacket. Definitely a breezy cover-up for those odd, hot winters like today. Of course there's so many variations of blazer capes with thicker  fabrics that can be the ideal winter outerwear, and it's worth trying out different options suited for your style preference. Lulu's, Missguided, and Tobi has a great array of options.

Have you tried blazer capes before?


10 comments

  1. I love how you paired the dress with the cape,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that cape and dress!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://Simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit - the cape is stunning and I adore the colour of the dress! :)

    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning in this outfit dear...
    xoxo, neha
    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning in this outfit dear...
    xoxo, neha
    http://www.theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blazer capes- yes ma'am! Great look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get over how amazing you look here! :)

    xoxo

    jess
    www.goldenswank.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love capes and you made me think I don't have a blazer one ! Love it ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress! Looks so pretty!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this look, it's so elegant. And lately, I adore capes with anything. Dresses, jeans, skirts...looks so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete