Cobalt and Tribal Vests

TGIF - So glad the weekend has arrived! Came surprisingly quicker than expected, but hey who's complaining, right? 

Lately, I've been having a major fascination with vests, and this tribal number had such a fun twist to it. The print really pops and complements well with bold colors like this cobalt sweater. The tie was one of my favorite details as it created a nice cinch to the waist and also makes styling this vest more versatile. 

As the last component of this look, I love pairing neutrals with more than one bold hue, so completing the outfit with these wine colored booties is a no-brainer!

Are you a fan of vests, and if so, how do you style them?



6 comments

  1. Great look! I really love the wine coloured booties! Where are they from?

    I am co-hosting a fashion link-up with "lizzie in lace" today and I think my readers would love your look too!

    If you would like to join the link up, here is the link

    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com/outfit-of-the-day-looks-with-lace-and-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous dear!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my new hair braiding tutorial!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue suits you wonderfully!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. You look very cute. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete