Plaid and Fur

I have no shame to admit that I constantly remind myself it's 2016, not 2015 - and the fact that's it's February already I can feel the new year picking up its' speed quickly. Even though Spring is around the corner and I'm excited to embrace all things floral, and pastels, I'm pivoting my focus on styling my Fall and winter wardrobe as much as possible before diving too deep into the new season's trends.   

I've worn this top pretty frequently, and you may recognize it in my previous Rocker Chic post and my Fall Red look. Definitely got a lot of wear from this top and love styling it in a variety of ways. It's hands down one of my favorite Fall tops because of the bold print and the slightly crop shape. 

Do you have any items that you just can't get enough of? 


Outfit Details
Top - similar / Jeans - Urban Outfitters / Necklace - Forever 21 / Sunnies - Quay
Faux Fur Vest - Target / Heels - Nordstrom / Clutch - Clare V

9 comments

  1. Always looking so adorable! This look is no exception :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, love this look on you from head to toe!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Love the mix of textures!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, super cute!

    http://www.aimeroseblog.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! =)
    -Mireia
    http://www.thelittlesecretsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty outfit I love the vest!!
    XO Christine
    Maple and Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect combination! I love your skirt!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your style, dear ;)


    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: TRAVEL OUTFIT, AMSTERDAM

    ReplyDelete