Paisley Dress

 Believe it or not, I've never really been a fan of paisley prints. I just never found a style that was flattering or one that appealed to me. However, when I saw this little number, I gravitated instantly towards the details, and the black and cream color combination easily gave the paisley a bold pop. It also has a bohemian vibe, which I absolutely adore especially for spring/summer time. 

Since the print is already busy, I wanted to be careful about styling the dress and keep the accessories minimal. The nude heels and rose handbag were the perfect addition in completing the look. 

What are your thoughts on paisley?


Outfit Details

6 comments

  1. Love the paisley dress and the touch of blush tones from your shoes and handbag!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. pear--you look amazing in that cold shoulder dress!! i thought it was a romper for a second! i actually like paisley (maybe it's my age too!!) but i think you went with a good pick in terms of print and color combo. ps--the sunnies are so glam!! thanks for sharing and have a great week! xoxo,

    janna | www.jannadoan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
    for more info;
    Packers And Movers Indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pear, you are so cute and I love your blog! Such great style love! Xo, Roselyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this dress on you! You look gorgeous! I currently have one top with paisley print and I love it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete