Think Pink


One of my favorite jumpsuits of all time is hands down this lovely jumpsuit from Topshop (Kendall & Kylie's collection). I'm in love with the silhouette and intricate detail of the floral print. The backless cut-out also keeps it breezy and cool during those steamy LA days. I'm sad that I won't be able to wear this jumpsuit that often now that Fall is slowly approaching, but I'll definitely be incorporating bold florals in many ways as it's one of my favorite types of prints. To keep the look simple and fresh, I accessorized with a polka dotted Clare V clutch and a pair of comfy wedges. 




Are you a fan of jumpsuits and what's your favorite style?

XO


Jumpsuit: Topshop
Clutch: Clare V
Wedges: DSW

10 comments

  1. That's stunning! I love it!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumpsuit is amazing!! You look so fab!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This romper looks amazing on you, girl!

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit looks so beautiful on you. i love topshop it has some of the cutest clothing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree - They always have great stuff!

      XO
      Pear

      Delete
  5. Pink is the favorite color for women and also for few men. You look stunning in these photos!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink does look great on everyone ;) Thank you!

      XO
      Pear

      Delete
  6. I can tell why you loved it. This jumpsuit is gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete