Fall Trends: Culottes & Capes



My closet has been feeling pretty bare lately, so I've been thinking of some new essentials to add as Fall staples. Some trends I'm very excited to add to my wardrobe for the new season are culottes and capes. Culottes are probably one of the most flattering pants to wear, especially since they come in so many different styles and fabrics that can work for a variety of body types. A gorgeous color to wear culottes for Fall is a rustic/ burn orange color. Rich shades balanced with a neutral like black or navy is a beautiful combination. Jackets or blazers with that cape-like flair are also a huge must to add to the closet! It's an effortlessly chic look and works great if you live in cities like LA that doesn't get that chilly, but you still want a coverup for the occasional crisp. 




There's so many great options out there for culottes and sleeveless blazers/capes, so I compiled a few of my favorites!

What do you think of these trends, and would you ever wear them?! 

XO




4 comments

  1. Love Culottes! Perfect items for a fall transition! Love your picks, too!

    Kristyn | Contrast of Effect | IG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I like cape jackets, they look gorgeous!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love culottes trend sooo much! Great selection!

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the houndstooth cape, it looks so amazing. Definitely looking forward to fall fashion :)

    ReplyDelete