Made in Bangkok


Although this wall says so otherwise, my background is far from the LA lifestyle. I was born in Bangkok and grew up in Houston for the majority of my life up until I went to Austin for college. It's been only about two years since I moved to the city of angels, but out of all the cities it has become the place I have truly evolved the most in. From broken hearts to shifts in my career path to new friendships gained and lost, I don't think there's a better city to experience your twenties in. The same goes with my personal style. My style has definitely revolutionized a lot in the past years, but one thing that has always stayed is my love for floral prints, just like these shorts. It's my go to look for pretty much any occasion, and I think they transition easily into Fall and Winter (add tights for extra warmth during the cold!). I also love the way it looks paired with this slightly cropped bow-tied top from Zara.





Where are you originally from and how does your style reflect your story?

XO



Top: similiar - Zara
Bottom: similar - XXI 
Clutch: Clare V
Wedges: similar - DSW

14 comments

  1. These are great photos, that background is perfect. I love your outfit too! So cute!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment and for stopping by!

      XO
      Pear

      Delete
  2. So good to get to know a little more about you! You look adorable!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the shorts x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words and for stopping by!

      XO
      Pear

      Delete
  4. How adorable. The shorts rock! It seems that even though you haven't been in LA too long you've adapted to it. Thanks for sharing your story. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wear the shorts all the time - they're so comfy and go w/ everything!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      XO
      Pear

      Delete
  5. How cute is this look! Love it!
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love LA and how it brings so many different cultures together. You look adorable in this outfit. Love the print on those shorts! xx

    Audrey Adair | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I completely agree - that's why I love LA! It's such a diverse and fun city to explore.

      XO
      Pear

      Delete