Stripes and Pastel


Happy Friday everybody! 

Summer is almost coming to an end, and I'm actually looking forward to Fall - leaves changing colors, sweater weather, Pumpkin Spiced Lattes- It's definitely one of my favorite times of the year, and since it's been very hot in LA, I'm embracing colder weather with open arms.
However, I do want to squeeze in a some pretty pastels before summer wraps up and we all start to transition into darker colors. I love pairing striped tops with a flowy skirt. It looks very feminine and polished with a Parisian flair. To top it off, I added a mint statement necklace for more color and style to the overall look. 


As this week comes to an end, what I'm looking forward the most this weekend is to spend time with friends, finish up the book "If I Stay", and get my hair done by a stylist at The Fig & Olive Salon. I already cut my hair 5 inches off, and I'm excited for a brand new color. Just in time for Fall. 

Whatever your plans may be for Labor Day weekend, I hope you guys have a great one! xo











2 comments

  1. You look so adorable!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit- I especially love the necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete