PopSugar Must Have August 2014 Box

The August 2014 edition of PopSugar Must Have Box has arrived! This is the first PopSugar box I have ever received. I heard great things about this subscription service, and decided to try it out for 3 months at my own expense. 

Just a quick summary of what PopSugar is: 
PopSugar is a monthly subscription service. Every box contains hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. These are full-sized products and premium items. It costs $39.95, a month with free shipping. 



Here is what this month's box contains:

Bite Beauty Lip Gloss (PopSugar Pink) ($22)

My favorite items from the box would be the candle and the shower gel. They both smell divine, and I can't wait to start using them. Unfortunately the Kendra Scott earrings are the highest value from this box, and coincidentally something I already own. The meal box is something I am least excited about. I see many of these meal boxes at TJ Maxx or Marshalls for less than $5, so I definitely thought it had the least value. Aside from that I can certainly see myself using all these items. That element of surprise that comes with these PopSugar boxes every month is definitely fun and exciting. You never know what you'll get, but it always ends up being interesting beauty and lifestyle brands that sometimes become your personal favorites.

Have you ever tried PopSugar?

3 comments

  1. You have such a lovely blog!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete