Designer Spotlight: Sézane

I learned about this dreamy Parisian brand last year from a couple of fashion bloggers and ever since I've been hooked on their design quality and beautifully styled looks. Their aesthetic is minimal yet well-detailed and their use of rich colors and neutrals really bring out each piece in a special way.  Sézane just perfectly captures that effortless french look and will leave you wanting to book a flight to France asap and take a stroll along their cobblestone streets. I don't know if I love their classic, tailored clothes more or their gorgeous leather accessories, but whichever piece you do own from their collection is sure to create an impactful look. And if you haven't checked out their perfectly curated Instagram feed, I definitely recommend because you'll be instantly inspired especially if you're a francophile like myself.

Check out some of my favorite Sézane pieces and looks I put together below from their IG and website:


No comments

Post a Comment