Spring Staple | Blush Duster


Gone are the days where it was frowned upon to look like you just rolled out of bed wearing pajamas. Anything is possible with fashion especially with emerging trends of night gown-inspired dresses and robes. I must admit it took me a while to jump on this train, but when I saw Tobi's blush duster, I decided to give it a whirl. 

This style has a silky and lightweight feel perfect for transitioning into spring weather. With the flowy nature of the duster, I kept the rest of the outfit more casual and modern to balance the look out. The gorgeous blush color is what really pulls me into this style as it adds such a romantic and classy vibe that juxtaposes the edginess of the outfit underneath quite nicely.

Have you fully embraced the duster & robe trend yet? 

XO, Pear 

Duster: Tobi (c/o) | Top: Express | Jeans: Nordstrom | Shoes: Target | Belt: Gucci 




1 comment