Lace and Leather

When this post goes live, I'll already be in Europe and can't wait to post a recap of my trip soon! In the meantime, I wanted to share with you guys one of my favorite ways to wear lace and leather together. 
Individually, they both have different personalities. Lace details tend to give off feminine and lady-like vibes while leather is a bit more edgy and playful. I love combining the two together, because the textures balance each other so well and creates such an interesting and fresh twist.

If you recognize this skirt from previous posts or are curious about the many ways I've worn it, check out how I styled it with sequins and plaids (look 1 and look 2

Have a fantastic week!
Outfit Details

Top - similar / Skirt - similar / Sunglasses / Heels - similar / Clutch 

2 comments

  1. In love with this top! What a delicate lace!! Love the combination of the delicate lace and the edgy leather.

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the lace & leather combo too, you look beautiful! x

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete