Stripes & Ladylike Details

Happy Tuesday! What a crazy weather week it's been already with heavy rainstorms and chilly temperatures breezing through LA. It has me dreaming about warmer days ahead like last week when I wore this outfit in lieu of spring kicking in soon. 
What I love about this look is the ladylike features such as the classic pointed pumps and the high-waisted skater skirt. My attire is rarely polished and sophisticated, but it was very fitting for a more formal birthday luncheon later that day. The purse was the perfect accessory to add an edgy element and keep the outfit from looking too prim and girly. And you know I couldn't resist this backdrop that looks like it came straight from a fairytale! I can't imagine a more complimentary and ladylike background as this.

Shop my entire look below, and have a fabulous week!
Outfit Details

Photographer: Natalie Black 

7 comments

  1. Wow, that skirt is everything! Love how it brings lot of feminine quality to the outfit.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and really sophisticated look, I love the pop of colour the skirt brings as well!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is so cute, I love your skirt, it's wonderful! And you look so gorgeous.
    You have such a wonderful blog, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so pretty! I love the stripes and colors :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty outfit, I love your handbag it's beautiful! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love when pink met black, like you did! Lovely outfit :)


    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    http://chelsheaflo.blogspot.com/2016/03/criss-cross.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely look very ladylike and feminine in this outfit! I love that pink skirt!

    -Helen
    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete