Burgundy Midi Dress


Who doesn't love a good midi dress? Lately, I've been leaning less towards mini skirts and thought I was strangely becoming conservative with my fashion choices opting for longer dresses. I realized it had nothing to do with showing less skin but rather the flattering and elegant appeal of midi dresses that really attracted me. Recently, Tobi gifted me with this beautiful burgundy dress which has such a fun asymmetrical silhouette and an easy ability to dress it up or dress it down. This dress already has such an elevated and classy vibe that I decided to pair it with a bomber jacket for a more casual look but kept it fun & feminine with pointed heels.

What do you think of midi dresses and how do you like to style them? 

XO, Pear

Dress: Tobi | Shoes: Target | Jacket: Sandro 

PS. Another cute dress to check out by Tobi - white shift dress. It didn't fit me quite right but I love the style, and definitely recommend sizing down as it runs larger than normal. 


No comments

Post a Comment