Printed Blazer and Denim Skirts

I've always been a little intimidated by printed blazers because, I didn't want it to be too loud or something that isn't versatile enough. However, I found the right balance with this blazer by Necessary Clothing. It's a cool accent piece but is still subtle enough and easy to style among other pieces in my wardrobe. 
I paired this blazer with my favorite denim black skirt along with a blush bodysuit and an olive purse. Although Fall is the season of darker colors and most people sport a ton of neutrals this season, I still love wearing color during this time. 
This is just a sneak peak of more colors to come in my outfit posts. Soon you'll see mustard, burgundy, forest green, cobalt blue and even a winter white dress! I can't wait to share more of my looks soon! xo


No comments

Post a Comment