Party Pants

Thank goodness the weekend has arrived! You can bet I'll be celebrating with a glass of wine in my hand. Although I'm usually in party mode when Friday arrives (or couch potato style if it's been a long week) I like to keep it casual with a fun pair of shorts and a sleek black top. 
These printed shorts add a really playful spin to the overall look with its high-waisted style. I may not be partying tonight - club couch anyone? :) but this outfit makes for a great daytime look that can easily be transitioned to low-key drinks with friends.

How will you be kicking off your weekend? 

Outfit Details
Top / Shorts - similar option 1 and 2 / Heels / Cross-body - similar option 1 and 2/ Sunglasses 

3 comments

  1. Cute shorts and I love love the heels, you look lovely, carina!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun shorts! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love that summer outfit! xo, Sophia from http://www.sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete