Friday Favorites

Every week I like to think about the five things that have made me smile, whether it's finding the perfect spring dress to wear to my friend's wedding in July, a captivating novel that I simply can't put down until I get to the very end, or discovering that half-off margarita mondays is in walking distance from my apartment. These are my motivators, my little spirit-lifters to get me through the week and pump me up for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend.


These purple flowers are everywhere in LA, and it feels me with joy when I drive by these blossoming beauties. Always a great start to my day.   


I have always been a fan of Lea Michele since the first episode of Glee, and once I found out she was releasing "Brunette Ambition" I knew I had to snag a copy myself and meet Lea in person at her signing.


I know it's kind of hard to believe that someone in their mid twenties has NEVER been to a wedding before, but yes that girl is me. With that in mind, I was determined to find the perfect dress to wear for my friend's wedding in July. That's why I'm so in love with this dress from Zara. It's perfection. A flattering silhouette in a gorgeous shade of coral.


Have you guys ever heard of Nature Box? This subscription box has been circling around YouTube quite some time, and I was tempted to try it out. Despite the "healthiness" of the snacks, it's actually really tasty and let's be real, I can probably finish one bag in one sitting.


Watercolors are one of my favorite trends this season, simply because I love how the different colors swirl together and form a beautiful and artistic print of their own. It also gives off a beachy and relax vibe which is a perfect transition to those lazy summer days. 



Hope you guys have an amazing Memorial Day weekend



XO Pear 

No comments

Post a Comment