Loving Leather

 


One of the fashion trends I'm most excited for Fall is leather (faux of course). Leather leggings, jackets, skirts, boots, you name it! I love the texture and how it gives an outfit an edgy yet sophisticated feel. I decided to pair this fitted leather skirt with a loose and breezy navy top to contrast the texture a bit. I wanted to go neutral with my ensemble to allow the statement necklace to really pop. This bright ombre necklace is so gorgeous and I love how bold the colors look against the dark top. I purchased this necklace from BeJewel MePlease after seeing it in xoxLadyJ's video. It's such a fun and colorful necklace. It's different, and I've never seen anything like it before so I'm really glad Jackie introduced and shared it on YouTube. 

Let me know if the comments section what trends you are excited for Fall :) 


XO, Pear



Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: BeJewel MePlease
Shoes: Shoedazzle




10 comments

  1. love that necklace and what a great skirt!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn that skirt!!! which reminds me, I have to go to the tailor and have her convert my mermaid leather skirt to a leather pencil skirt... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuute! how is the skirt quality wise, it looks awesome, I am looking for faux leather pants...
    Check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other?
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality of the skirt is really good, especially for the inexpensive price tag! I just purchased some faux leather pants from LC Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohl's and they are pretty good quality too!

      Thanks for stopping by. I'll definitely check out your blog now!

      Delete
  4. ahhh! I´ve been looking for a cute leather skirt --love yours!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving that leather skirt with your shoes! hot!!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your skirt! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, this skirt is beyond amazing. You look fabulous. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!

    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete