Flower Girl




Happy Wednesday! Today was a very sunny day, but fortunately not too hot, which made spending time outside worthwhile and bearable. For my outfit, I paired my new LC Lauren Conrad floral top  with a light pink ruffled skirt cinched with a tan belt. I'm a lover of all things floral because it is so girly and can easily transition to the fall season with some layers. The ruffled skirt also adds texture and a little playfulness to the ensemble. To complete my look, I wore my favorite turqoise earrings, nude wedges, and dabbed on a beautiful coral to my lips.



Overview: 
Top- Kohls (LC Lauren Conrad Collection)
Skirt- Forever 21
Belt- Forever 21 Wedges- Kohls (Candies)
Earrings- Accessory Auctions
Lipstick- Revlon

 I would love to check out everyone's OOT! Please feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments section if you'd like to share your cute ensemble with me!

 xoxo pear

4 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Love the shoes! You're gorgeous :) Would love it if you stopped by my blog. I'm hosting a great giveaway! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit, i love your style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful florals!!
    Have a sweet and brilliant day!!
    Greeting from ヽ(^。^)ノ

    (●^o^●) Visit my blog? http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/
    and let me know if you like to follow each other (just making friends) But if you don't like, it's still ok :D no problems at all (*^。^*)



    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com/

    。。。。。。。。。。xoxo。。。。。。。。ヽ(´∀`彡)ノ。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly cute outfit. Perfect for a nice, sunny day.

    ReplyDelete